Employment at the United States Embassy
The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to attract the highest caliber and best qualified staff. Our salaries are competitive with the top firms in Rangoon and we offer a very attractive benefits package. We are particularly interested in individuals with skills in political and economic affairs; Burmese media and public relations; information management and network computer skills; financial management; procurement; architecture and building maintenance.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send a letter and curriculum vitae (resume) or application form to: Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Rangoon, 110 University Ave, (GPO-521), 111 81 Yangon or via e-mail HRORangoon@state.gov.
If you send in a resume, we will review it, but you will not automatically receive an acknowledgement. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.
- Vacancy Announcement : Accounting Technician - Closing Date - July 30, 2014 (PDF 124KB) Position Description : Accounting Technician - (PDF 38KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Chauffeur - Closing Date - July 23, 2014 (PDF 124KB) Position Description : Chauffeur - (PDF 44KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : DCM Chauffeur - Closing Date - August 01, 2014 (PDF 119KB) Position Description : DCM Chauffeur - (PDF 36KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Electrician (Sr.) - Closing Date - August 04, 2014 (PDF 120KB) Position Description : Electrician (Sr.) - (PDF 74KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Project Management Assistant (Health) - Closing Date - July 18, 2014 (PDF 26KB)
PDF files require the free Adobe® Reader to view. Download the free reader from Adobe.com.