Employment at the United States Embassy
The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to attract the highest caliber and best qualified staff. Our salaries are competitive with the top firms in Rangoon and we offer a very attractive benefits package. We are particularly interested in individuals with skills in political and economic affairs; Burmese media and public relations; information management and network computer skills; financial management; procurement; architecture and building maintenance.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send a letter and curriculum vitae (resume) or application form to: Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Rangoon, 110 University Ave, (GPO-521), 111 81 Yangon or via e-mail HRORangoon@state.gov.
If you send in a resume, we will review it, but you will not automatically receive an acknowledgement. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.
- Not Available -
- Vacancy Announcement : Program Management Specialist (INL) - Closing Date - December 20, 2013 (PDF 67KB) Position Description : Program Management Specialist - (PDF 16KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Program Management Specialist (INL) - Training Level - Closing Date - December 20, 2013 (PDF 86KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : English Language Instructor - Closing Date - December 17, 2013 (PDF 69KB) Position Description : English Language Instructor - (PDF 110KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Library Director - Closing Date - December 17, 2013 (PDF 70KB) Position Description : Library Director - (PDF 47KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Library Director (Training Level) - Closing Date - December 16, 2013 (PDF 70KB) Position Description : Library Director - (PDF 47KB)
PDF files require the free Adobe® Reader to view. Download the free reader from Adobe.com.