Employment at the United States Embassy
The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to attract the highest caliber and best qualified staff. Our salaries are competitive with the top firms in Rangoon and we offer a very attractive benefits package. We are particularly interested in individuals with skills in political and economic affairs; Burmese media and public relations; information management and network computer skills; financial management; procurement; architecture and building maintenance.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send a letter and curriculum vitae (resume) or application form to: Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Rangoon, 110 University Ave, (GPO-521), 111 81 Yangon or via e-mail HRORangoon@state.gov .
If you send in a resume, we will review it, but you will not automatically receive an acknowledgement. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.
- Vacancy Announcement : English Language Instructor - Closing Date - May 30, 2013 (PDF 140KB) Position Description : English Language Instructor (PDF 108KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : GSO Assistant - Closing Date - May 29, 2013 (PDF 150KB) Position Description : GSO Assistant (PDF 111KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Agricultural Specialist - Closing Date - May 29, 2013 (PDF 146KB) Position Description : Agricultural Specialist (PDF 34KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Agricultural Specialist Training Level - Closing Date - May 29, 2013 (PDF 146KB) Position Description : Agricultural Specialist - Training Level (PDF 34KB)
- Vacancy Announcement : Chauffeur - Closing Date - May 27, 2013 (PDF 140KB) Position Description : Chauffeur (PDF 42KB)
PDF files require the free Adobe® Reader to view. Download the free reader from Adobe.com.