The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
- Burmese Language Training Services (PDF 472KB)
- Solicitation for Demolition at 140 University Avenue (PDF 313KB)
- SOW for Demolition at 140 University Avenue (PDF 26KB)
- Specifications for Demolition at 140 University Avenue (PDF 2MB)
- Drawings for Demolition at 140 University Avenue (PDF 18MB)
- Solicitation for Transportation Services for USAID: 2014 – 2015 (PDF 85KB)
- Solicitation for Construction Contract of American Center – Rangoon, Burma (PDF 142KB)