The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
- Solicitation for Transportation Services for USAID: 2014 – 2015 (PDF 85KB)
- Solicitation for Construction Contract of American Center – Rangoon, Burma (PDF 142KB)
- Solicitation for Fire Pump Engine replacement service at U.S Embassy Rangoon (PDF 250KB)
- Solicitation for Repairing Softball Field Fence at Dubern Park (PDF 311KB)
- Solicitation for Painting Service for Switchgear Room and Generator room at New Embassy Compoung (PDF 333KB)